Our mission is to provide treatment with a special “Hands On” approach to facilitate your healing and restore your function.
Advance Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation is a unique comprehensive outpatient private practice specializing in providing one-on-one personalized physical therapy. Our main goal is to reduce discomfort or pain caused by an injury or illness. We improve your quality of life by enhancing your mobility and restoring your daily functional activities.
Our highly skilled and compassionate Physical Therapists are experts in evaluating and treating musculoskeletal and neurological disorders, while offering individualized care in a comfortable atmosphere.
We establish personal goals for each patient with carefully planned and medically approved treatment programs. Customizing your physical therapy program after carefully listening to your concerns, evaluating your history, pain, and mobility. At Advance Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, we effectively and successfully integrate therapy goals into your everyday functional activities. Our one-on-one patient therapist relationships are a major reason for our outstanding success.
We Are Different Because…
- We look at your needs and guide your therapy.
- Our therapists offer individualized care and complete evaluations, looking for the cause of your pain versus just treating the symptoms.
- We work closely with you. We listen, examine, treat, and above all we care.
- Our therapists effectively help people improve their lives allowing them to return back to work, sports and play.
- Our therapists are highly trained in manual therapy and are certified in the Graston Technique, which improves range of motion, strength and function.
- Our therapists educate and instruct their patients and families throughout the rehabilitation process, while keeping in mind the individuals’ personal goals. We answer all your questions.
- Our facility is clean, safe, friendly and family oriented. The atmosphere is inviting, positive and upbeat.
We Are Your 1st Choice Because Of The Convenience We Offer…
- Flexible Hours – including morning and evening appointments
- Prompt Appointments – first time appointment scheduled immediately
- Courteous Staff – always available to discuss questions or concerns
- Multi-lingual Staff – communicating with English, Russian and Spanish-speaking patients
- Patient Education – providing education on your therapy
- Insurance Guidance & Advice – helping you maximize your benefits by guiding you through the process
Mila Velazquez, MSPT
Physical Therapist / Owner
Mila Velazquez, MSPT, has been a practicing licensed Physical Therapist since 1995. She graduated from D’Youville College, Buffalo NY, earning a Master’s of Science Degree in Physical Therapy.
Mila possess almost 25 years of experience treating chronic pain, post – operative rehabilitation, musculosketetal injuries and neurologic disorders. Her talent lies in her one-on-one hands on personal approach and compassionate care. Mila specializes in the areas of orthopedics, geriatrics, neurology, women’s health, and sports medicine. Utilizing her vast knowledge in manual therapy techniques, including myofascial release, Graston Technique and neuro-emotional techniques to name a few.